|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||AVFoundation||MBS AVFoundation Plugin||13.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
There are several subclasses of AVAssetReaderOutput for specific tasks, such as AVAssetReaderTrackOutput or AVAssetReaderVideoCompositionOutput.
You can read the media data of an asset by adding one or more concrete instances of AVAssetReaderOutput to an AVAssetReader object using addOutput.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 4 properties
- 2 methods
- shared method available as boolean
- class AVAssetReaderAudioMixOutputMBS
- class AVAssetReaderSampleReferenceOutputMBS
- class AVAssetReaderTrackOutputMBS
- class AVAssetReaderVideoCompositionOutputMBS
Some methods using this class:
- AVAssetReaderMBS.addOutput(output as AVAssetReaderOutputMBS)
- AVAssetReaderMBS.canAddOutput(output as AVAssetReaderOutputMBS) as boolean
- AVAssetReaderMBS.outputs as AVAssetReaderOutputMBS()
- AVAssetWriterInputMBS.requestMediaDataWhenReadyOnQueue(assetWriterInput as AVAssetWriterInputMBS, AssetReaderOutput as AVAssetReaderOutputMBS, tag as Variant = nil)
Some events for this class:
- AVFoundationMBS.requestMediaDataWhenReadyOnQueueFinished(assetWriterInput as AVAssetWriterInputMBS, assetReaderOutput as AVAssetReaderOutputMBS, tag as Variant)
- AVFoundationMBS.requestMediaDataWhenReadyOnQueueProgress(assetWriterInput as AVAssetWriterInputMBS, assetReaderOutput as AVAssetReaderOutputMBS, convertedByteCount as Int64, LastBuffer as CMSampleBufferMBS, tag as Variant)
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS AVFoundation Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog