Super class: CKNotificationMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||CloudKit||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||16.5||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Subclass of the CKNotificationMBS class.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
Super class CKNotificationMBS
- 13 properties
- property alertActionLocalizationKey as String
- property alertBody as String
- property alertLaunchImage as String
- property alertLocalizationKey as String
- property badge as Integer
- property category as String
- property containerIdentifier as String
- property Handle as Integer
- property isPruned as Boolean
- property notificationID as CKNotificationIDMBS
- property notificationType as Integer
- property soundName as String
- property subscriptionID as String
- 2 methods
- shared method notificationFromRemoteNotificationDictionary(notificationDictionary as Dictionary) as CKNotificationMBS
- 4 constants
A notification generated when the contents of a database changed.
A notification generated based on the conditions set forth in a subscription object.
A notification that your app previously marked as read using a CKMarkNotificationsReadOperationMBS object.
A notification generated when the contents of a record zone changed.
This class has no sub classes.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS Xojo tutorial videos