Super class: CKDatabaseOperationMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||CloudKit||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||16.5||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
After creating or changing the configuration of a subscription object, use this type of operation object to save those changes to an iCloud container. You also use instances of this class to delete subscriptions permanently from a database.
The complete event is called after the operation executes and returns its results to you. You can use a completion event to perform housekeeping chores related to the operation, but do not use it to process the results of the operation itself. Any completion event you specify should be prepared to handle the failure of the operation to complete its task, whether due to an error or an explicit cancellation.
Available in macOS 10.10 and newer in 64-bit applications.
Subclass of the CKDatabaseOperationMBS class.
- event modifySubscriptionsCompleted(savedSubscriptions() as CKSubscriptionMBS, deletedSubscriptionIDs() as String, operationError as NSErrorMBS)
- 5 methods
- method Constructor(subscriptionsToSave() as CKSubscriptionMBS, subscriptionIDsToDelete() as String = nil)
- method setSubscriptionIDsToDelete(SubscriptionIDsToDelete() as String)
- method setSubscriptionsToSave(IDs() as CKSubscriptionMBS)
- method subscriptionIDsToDelete as String()
- method subscriptionsToSave as CKSubscriptionMBS()
Super class CKDatabaseOperationMBS
Super class CKOperationMBS
- 2 events
- 7 properties
- 6 methods
This class has no sub classes.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins