Super class: CKNotificationMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||CloudKit||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||16.5||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Zone-related changes occur when existing records in the zone are modified, when new records are added, and when existing records are deleted. Use instances of this class to determine which zone triggered the notification.
You do not create instances of this class directly. When your app receives a push notification, call the notificationFromRemoteNotificationDictionary method of CKNotificationMBS to generate a notification object of the appropriate type. You can also fetch previously delivered notifications from a container using a CKFetchNotificationChangesOperationMBS object. If the notification was triggered due to a record zone change, the operation object delivers an instance of CKRecordZoneNotificationMBS with its notificationType property set to CKNotificationTypeRecordZoneMBS. Use the record zone notification object to get the record zone information and other push-related data.
If a push notification’s payload is too large, pieces of data may be dropped until the payload meets the allowed size limit. The data that alerts the user is the most important and is dropped last. Data values in this class are among the first to be dropped, with values being dropped in the following order:
1. containerIdentifier—defined in the CKNotification class.
3. Other properties of the CKNotification class.
Subclass of the CKNotificationMBS class.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 2 properties
- method Constructor
Super class CKNotificationMBS
- 13 properties
- property alertActionLocalizationKey as String
- property alertBody as String
- property alertLaunchImage as String
- property alertLocalizationKey as String
- property badge as Integer
- property category as String
- property containerIdentifier as String
- property Handle as Integer
- property isPruned as Boolean
- property notificationID as CKNotificationIDMBS
- property notificationType as Integer
- property soundName as String
- property subscriptionID as String
- 2 methods
- shared method notificationFromRemoteNotificationDictionary(notificationDictionary as Dictionary) as CKNotificationMBS
- 4 constants
A notification generated when the contents of a database changed.
A notification generated based on the conditions set forth in a subscription object.
A notification that your app previously marked as read using a CKMarkNotificationsReadOperationMBS object.
A notification generated when the contents of a record zone changed.
This class has no sub classes.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins