Super class: CFObjectMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||CoreText||MBS MacCG Plugin||14.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
The framesetter takes an attributed string object and a shape descriptor object and calls into the typesetter to create line objects that fill that shape. The output is a frame object containing an array of lines. The frame can then draw itself directly into the current graphic context.
Subclass of the CFObjectMBS class.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- property TypeSetter as CTTypesetterMBS
- 3 methods
- method Constructor
- method CreateFrame(location as Integer, length as Integer, path as CGPathMBS, frameAttributes as dictionary = nil) as CTFrameMBS
- method SuggestFrameSizeWithConstraints(location as Integer, length as Integer, frameAttributes as dictionary, constraints as CGSizeMBS, byref fitRangeLocation as Integer, byref fitRangeLength as Integer) as CGSizeMBS
- 2 shared methods
Super class CFObjectMBS
- 5 properties
- 8 methods
- shared method NewCFObject(handle as Integer) as CFObjectMBS
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
- /MacCG/Attributed String print
- /MacCG/CoreText/CoreText Dynamic Text Height
- /MacCG/CoreText/CoreText Test
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacCF Plugin, MBS MacCG Plugin.
MBS Xojo PDF Plugins