|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Tapi||MBS Win Plugin||14.4||No||Yes||No||Yes, Windows only||No|
Notes: This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 19 properties
- property Address as ITAddressMBS
- property CalledIDName as String
- property CalledIDNumber as String
- property CalledPartyFriendlyName as String
- property CallerIDName as String
- property CallerIDNumber as String
- property CallingPartyID as String
- property Comment as String
- property ConnectedIDName as String
- property ConnectedIDNumber as String
- property DisplayableAddress as String
- property Handle as Integer
- property Lasterror as Integer
- property LasterrorMessage as String
- property RedirectingIDName as String
- property RedirectingIDNumber as String
- property RedirectionIDName as String
- property RedirectionIDNumber as String
- property State as Integer
- method Constructor
- 7 constants
Call has been connected to the remote end and communication can take place.
Call has been disconnected. There are several causes for disconnection. See the table of valid call state transitions below.
The call is in the hold state.
The call has been created, but Connect has not been called yet. A call can never transition into the idle state. This is the initial state for both incoming and outgoing calls.
Connect has been called, and the service provider is working on making a connection. This state is valid only on outgoing calls. This message is optional, because a service provider may have a call transition directly to the connected state.
A new call has appeared, and is being offered to an application. If the application has owner privileges on the call, it can either call Answer or Disconnect while the call is in the offering state. Current call privilege can be determined by calling Privilege.
The call is queued.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- ITAddressMBS.Calls as ITCallInfoMBS()
Some events for this class:
- TAPIMBS.CallStateChanged(CallInfo as ITCallInfoMBS)
- TAPIMBS.IncomingCall(CallInfo as ITCallInfoMBS, BasicCallControl as TAPICallControlMBS)
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog