|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||HTMLViewer Linux||MBS Linux Plugin||12.4||No||No||Yes||No||No|
dim c as new LinuxWebCookieMBS("test", "12345", "mbsplugins.de", "", LinuxWebCookieMBS.kMaxAgeWeek)
MsgBox c.Expires.ShortDate+" "+c.Expires.ShortTime
LinuxWebCookieMBS implements HTTP cookies, primarily as described by the original Netscape cookie specification, but with slight modifications based on RFC 2109, Microsoft's HttpOnly extension attribute, and observed real-world usage (and, in particular, based on what Firefox does).
An HTTP cookie.
name and value will be set for all cookies. If the cookie is generated from a string that appears to have no name, then name will be the empty string.
domain and path give the host or domain, and path within that host/domain, to restrict this cookie to. If domain starts with ".", that indicates a domain (which matches the string after the ".", or any hostname that has domain as a suffix). Otherwise, it is a hostname and must match exactly.
expires will be non-nil if the cookie uses either the original "expires" attribute, or the "max-age" attribute specified in RFC 2109. If expires is nil, it indicates that neither "expires" nor "max-age" was specified, and the cookie expires at the end of the session.
- 9 properties
- 7 methods
- method Constructor(name as string, value as string, domain as string, path as string, maxAge as Integer)
- method Copy as LinuxWebCookieMBS
- method Destructor
- method Equal(other as LinuxWebCookieMBS) as boolean
- method SetMaxAge(value as Integer)
- method ToCookieHeader as string
- method ToSetCookieHeader as string
- 4 constants
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- LinuxWebCookieStoreMBS.AddCookie(cookie as LinuxWebCookieMBS)
- LinuxWebCookieStoreMBS.AllCookies as LinuxWebCookieMBS()
- LinuxWebCookieStoreMBS.DeleteCookie(cookie as LinuxWebCookieMBS)
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Linux Plugin.
MBS Xojo tutorial videos