|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||StoreKit||MBS MacCloud Plugin||11.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
The SKPayment class defines a request to the Apple App Store to process payment for additional functionality offered by your application. A payment encapsulates a string that identifies a particular product and the quantity of those items the user would like to purchase.
Please also check the documentation from Apple for the SKPayment class.
Available in Mac OS X v10.7 and later.
- property Handle as Integer
- 6 methods
- shared method paymentWithProduct(product as SKProductMBS) as SKPaymentMBS
Some methods using this class:
- SKMutablePaymentMBS.Constructor(payment as SKPaymentMBS)
- SKPaymentQueueMBS.addPayment(payment as SKPaymentMBS)
- SKPaymentTransactionMBS.payment as SKPaymentMBS
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacCloud Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins