|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Encryption and Hash||MBS Encryption Plugin||17.0||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
Currently this class only implements a part of the X509 functionality of OpenSSL. If needed, we could add more.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 8 properties
- 3 methods
- 3 shared methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- OpenSSLMBS.PKCS7SignData(Certificate as X509MBS, PrivateKey as PKeyMBS, certs() as X509MBS = nil, data as string, flags as Integer = 0) as string
- OpenSSLMBS.SMimePKCS7Decrypt(InputData as string, Certificate as X509MBS, SignKey as PKeyMBS) as String
- OpenSSLMBS.SMimePKCS7Encrypt(InputData as string, Certificate as X509MBS) as String
- OpenSSLMBS.SMimePKCS7Sign(InputData as string, Certificate as X509MBS, SignKey as PKeyMBS) as String
- OpenSSLMBS.SMimePKCS7Verify(InputData as string, Certificate as X509MBS) as String
Some examples which use this class:
- Sign PDF with DynaPDF and your custom signature
- MonkeyBread Software Releases the MBS Xojo plug-ins in version 17.0
- MBS Xojo / Real Studio Plugins, version 17.0pr1
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Encryption Plugin.
MBS Xojo tutorial videos