|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||HTMLViewer Mac||MBS MacControls Plugin||7.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
WebArchive represents a main resource as well as all the subresources and subframes associated with the main resource.
The main resource can be an entire web page, a portion of a web page, or some other kind of data such as an image.
This class can be used for saving standalone web pages, representing portions of a web page on the pasteboard, or any other application where one class is needed to represent rich web content.
All methods in this class will catch exceptions from Cocoa and raise a NSExceptionMBS instead. Using the message, name and reason properties you can see what was the reason for this exception. Please report if you find a method which does not handle exceptions correct.
- property Handle as Integer
- 8 methods
- method Constructor(data as Memoryblock)
- method Constructor(mainResource as WebResourceMBS)
- method Constructor(mainResource as WebResourceMBS, subresources() as WebResourceMBS)
- method Constructor(mainResource as WebResourceMBS, subresources() as WebResourceMBS, subframeArchives() as WebArchiveMBS)
- method data as Memoryblock
- method mainResource as WebResourceMBS
- method subframeArchives as WebArchiveMBS()
- method subresources as WebResourceMBS()
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacControls Plugin.
MBS Xojo Chart Plugins