|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Printing||MBS Win Plugin||10.4||No||Yes||No||Yes, Windows only||No|
// change the printer name to your printer's name
dim w as new WindowsPrinterMBS(WindowsPrinterMBS.GetDefaultPrinter)
dim formats(-1) as WindowsPageFormatMBS = w.GetPrinterFormats
for each p as WindowsPageFormatMBS in formats
This class wraps the FORM_INFO_1 structure. You can find more information here:
- 17 properties
- property DisplayName as String
- property Flags as Integer
- property ImageableAreaBottom as Integer
- property ImageableAreaHeight as Integer
- property ImageableAreaLeft as Integer
- property ImageableAreaRight as Integer
- property ImageableAreaTop as Integer
- property ImageableAreaWidth as Integer
- property Keyword as String
- property LangId as Integer
- property Mode as Integer
- property MuiDll as String
- property Name as String
- property ResourceId as Integer
- property SizeHeight as Integer
- property SizeWidth as Integer
- property StringType as Integer
- 6 constants
String Type Constants
The display name and language ID are provided directly by DisplayName and the language is specified by LangId.
The display name is extracted from the Multilingual User Interface localized resources DLL specified in MuiDll. The ID is in the ResourceId member.
There is no localized display name.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- WindowsPrinterMBS.AddForm(form as WindowsPageFormatMBS) as boolean
- WindowsPrinterMBS.GetForm(name as string) as WindowsPageFormatMBS
- WindowsPrinterMBS.GetPrinterFormats as WindowsPageFormatMBS()
- WindowsPrinterMBS.SetForm(name as string, form as WindowsPageFormatMBS) as boolean
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog