|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Printing||MBS Win Plugin||12.1||No||Yes||No||Yes, Windows only||No|
- 14 properties
- property DevMode as WindowsDeviceModeMBS
- property Flags as Integer
- property Lasterror as Integer
- property MarginBottom as Integer
- property MarginLeft as Integer
- property MarginRight as Integer
- property MarginTop as Integer
- property MinMarginBottom as Integer
- property MinMarginLeft as Integer
- property MinMarginRight as Integer
- property MinMarginTop as Integer
- property PaperSizeX as Integer
- property PaperSizeY as Integer
- property Parent as Window
- 4 methods
- method Constructor
- method GetDevNames(byref DriverName as string, byref DeviceName as string, byref OutputName as string, byref flags as Integer) as boolean
- method PageSetupDialog as boolean
- method SetDevNames(DriverName as string, DeviceName as string, OutputName as string, flags as Integer) as boolean
- 14 constants
- const DN_DEFAULTPRN = 1
Sets the minimum values that the user can specify for the page margins to be the minimum margins allowed by the printer. This is the default. This flag is ignored if the PSD_MARGINS and PSD_MINMARGINS flags are also specified.
Disables the margin controls, preventing the user from setting the margins.
Disables the orientation controls, preventing the user from setting the page orientation.
Disables the paper controls, preventing the user from setting page parameters such as the paper size and source.
Windows XP/2000: Disables the Printer button, preventing the user from invoking a dialog box that contains additional printer setup information.
Indicates that hundredths of millimeters are the unit of measurement for margins and paper size. The values in the Margin, MinMargin, and PaperSize members are in hundredths of millimeters. You can set this flag on input to override the default unit of measurement for the user's locale. When the function returns, the dialog box sets this flag to indicate the units used.
Indicates that thousandths of inches are the unit of measurement for margins and paper size. The values in the Margin, MinMargin, and PaperSize members are in thousandths of inches. You can set this flag on input to override the default unit of measurement for the user's locale. When the function returns, the dialog box sets this flag to indicate the units used.
Causes the system to use the values specified in the Margin members as the initial widths for the left, top, right, and bottom margins. If PSD_MARGINS is not set, the system sets the initial widths to one inch for all margins.
Causes the system to use the values specified in the MinMargin members as the minimum allowable widths for the left, top, right, and bottom margins. The system prevents the user from entering a width that is less than the specified minimum. If PSD_MINMARGINS is not specified, the system sets the minimum allowable widths to those allowed by the printer.
Hides and disables the Network button.
Prevents the system from displaying a warning message when there is no default printer.
PageSetupDialog does not display the dialog box. Instead, it sets the DevNames and DevMode members to objects that are initialized for the system default printer. PageSetupDlg returns an error if either DevNames or DevMode is not nil.
Causes the dialog box to display the Help button. The hwndOwner member must specify the window to receive the HELPMSGSTRING registered messages that the dialog box sends when the user clicks the Help button.
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog